Michael-Bruno is currently providing professional staffing to the US government in Bahrain, Djibouti, Europe, and UAE. These include professional engineers, environmental specialists, performance assessment representatives, translators, and more.
Some of the current and recent staffing positions filled by Michael-Bruno professionals under US government contracts include:
* Cultural and Community Affairs Specialist: Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Construction Manager: Isa Air Base, Bahrain
* Professional Interpreter / Translator Services: Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Engineer Technician: US Naval Facility, Jebel Ali, Dubai, UAE
* Installation Environmental Technician: Public Works Department, Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Functional & Administrative Assistant: Public Works Department, Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Professional Engineer Services: CJTF-HOA (J-34), AFRICOM, East Africa
* Intercultural Relations Educator/Specialist: Fleet & Family Services Center, Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Professional Logistics & Administrative Services: Rome Research Corp, Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Forensic Energy and Humidity Engineer: USAG Vicenza, Italy
* Professional Surveyor: Djibouti
* Lead Performance Assessment Representative (LPAR): Public Works Department, Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Construction Quality Control Manager: Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Certified Health & Safety Manager: NSA Naples, Italy
* Georadar Operations Manager: Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
* Structural Engineer Services and Operations: Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti
NAVFAC EURAFSWA issued a three-year contract to Michael-Bruno, LLC, to provide ...
For two years Michael-Bruno has provided the Camp Lemonnier FFSC with a highly-...
PROJECT SUMMARY Three-year, multi-tasking contract awarded to Michael-Bruno in ...
Michael-Bruno holds the contract for the Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti, Cultural and ...